History of 180 Church
 
 
Sunday, September 24th, 2000 was the “Grand Opening” of Two Rivers Free Will Baptist Church under pastor and church planter Clayton Hampton and his wife, Tammy. Through the years the church has met at Wingate Inn in 2000, the garage side of Lafferty Construction in 2001, our own building at 1156 College St in 2008, and finally, our new church building at 3400 Trenton Rd in 2014. Chad and Paula Kivette officially began their ministry in Clarksville in January of 2013. With Chad as lead pastor, the church decided to change its name to “180 Church” as a part of revitalizing and refocusing its mission of “turning hearts to God.”